Help Hearts for the Homeless® change the game and tackle hunger.
What has a bigger impact than a trio of 300-pound linebackers bearing down on a quarterback?
Your impact changes lives when you huddle up to participate in Hearts’ first Souper Bowl Drive and help lead us to victory. Now, more than ever, our community needs our help. In 2023, homelessness was up by 35 percent in Erie County — the largest single increase in over a decade.
Hearts’ Souper Bowl Drive is a way for us to work together to fight hunger in our community leading up to the Super Bowl football game on Sunday, February 11, 2024.
Ways to Donate
Shop Our Wish List
Choose from a variety of soups on our Amazon Wish List. During check out, choose Hearts for the Homeless® and your donation will be shipped directly to us.
Individual cans or cases of soup can be dropped off at the Hearts Campus, located at 890 Tonawanda St. Buffalo, NY 14207. Donation receiving hours: Monday through Saturday 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
Host A Souper Bowl Drive
Do you belong to a group or church that would like host a Souper Bowl Drive? It’s easy to participate and here’s how you do it:
- ANNOUNCE that your group or church will be a part of Hearts Souper Bowl Drive, and ask your members to bring non-perishable soup to your location through Sunday, February 11, 2024.
- DISCUSS the Souper Bowl Drive with your members. Lead them in a discussion on community service and serving the poor and homeless. Relate the phrase, “City of Good Neighbors” with participation in the Souper Bowl Drive.
- COLLECT the donations through Sunday, February 11th. Use the graphic provided below to be placed on collection bins, bulletin boards, or in newsletters. Collection bins can be anything that is convenient for you: plastic tote, cardboard box, recycling bin or laundry basket! Click here for an 8.5 x 11 flyer
- DROP OFF the non-perishables to the Hearts Campus during the month of February. The Hearts Campus is located at 890 Tonawanda St. Buffalo, NY 14207. Donation receiving hours: Monday through Saturday, 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- DEBRIEF your Souper Bowl Drive experience to reinforce the messages of service and volunteerism with your group or church. Looking to continue partnering with Hearts to make a difference in our community? Consider volunteering!
If you have photos of your Souper Bowl Drive and would like to share them with Hearts, please email them to Katelyn Moore, email@example.com .