Feedmore Mobile Food Pantry Hours:
Every 4th Wednesday of the Month*1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Located at the Hearts Campus870 & 890 Tonawanda St. Buffalo, NY 14207
No Zip Code Restrictions. Everyone Is Welcome.*Except November and December
The Hearts and Feedmore Mobile Food Pantry offers everything from non-perishable items, to toiletries to fresh foods. The variety changes monthly and we always try to offer something new. This programs happens rain or shine ten months out the of year. It's either held in our parking lot or in our garage on those colder, wet days.
The Hearts and Feedmore Mobile Food Pantry is an additional food distribution program for anyone who arrives at the Hearts Campus. It is not limited to the local zip code like Hearts Harvest Food Pantry. It also does not count towards the two pickups per month each person in our neighborhood is allotted for Hearts Harvest Food Pantry. For those who visit from the Riverside community, it's an extra bonus distribution to show our love for those in our neighborhood and all of Western New York. There is no zip code restrictions and everyone is welcome.
FeedMore of WNY is the food bank that provides the majority of the food for Hearts' feeding programs. They provide a pallet of food items to be distributed for our Mobile Food Pantry.
James Desiderio Inc. is a produce wholesale company that provides 125 boxes of fresh produce to go to each family or person visiting the Mobile Food Pantry
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to bring any ID with me in order to participate?
- Yes, you need a valid form of I.D. in order to pick up food from FeedMore.
- Can you hold food for anyone?
- Hearts' staff and volunteers can not hold food for late comers as we need to prioritize those showing up in person.
- Can I pick up food for someone else?
- We do not allow people to pick up for others as we prioritize those showing up in person.